This position will be responsible for the travel service team. The team will consist of about 10-12 travel counselors and will serve our premium card members in the areas of (1) booking air tickets using,
(2) servicing hotel bookings/requests within the designated hotel programs.
• Managing staff resources including recruitment, employee development and handling performance management process for all team members.
• Oversee daily operations and address any issues or problems.
• Ensure best work practices are adhered to by managing Quality Control errors and Airline Debit Memo (ADM).
• Ensure service levels are met by analyzing call statistics and managing resources accordingly.
• Handle escalated customer issues with a view to immediate resolution.
• Provide updates on the business unit to Travel Manager and BD team on a regular basis and co-ordinate monthly team meetings.
“Please note, salary increases in case of a lateral move are provided only on an exception basis and in line with compensation guidelines.”
• Minimum bachelor degree
• Strong communication skills in both written and oral English and Chinese (Mandarin).
• Extensive working knowledge of travel industry / air industry / accounting practices
• Strong time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experience in leading and managing others, coaching, leadership and motivational skills. • Ability to meet deadlines and works well under pressure in a professional and efficient manner.
• Commitment to customer service.
• Prior experience in travel industry / air industry environment preferable.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time