American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analysis Manager
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
The position requires representing AXP Finance in business facing investment initiatives e.g. new product launch, revenue enhancements, controls and compliance, system implementation, etc .
• Support multiple initiatives by representing Finance to deliver accounting, reporting and balancing & control requirements
• The position requires engaging relevant Finance stakeholders on the project to gather requirements and work with Cross functional teams such as Business and Technologies to ensure seamless delivery
• Assessment of system functionality, business requirements, subsequent testing (UAT) of financial data and ensuring quality of all financial deliverables
• Ensure compliance to AEMP16 in support of processing and balancing controls to ensure data integrity and controls
• Assess risks due to financial implications, recommend process re-design, accounting flow in line with AMEX policies/US GAAP and escalating on high risk issues proactively including raising Risk memos as appropriate
• Create Finance Project documentation and ensure seamless Change Management with Finance Process groups
• Proactively setting up periodic calls and setting expectations, seeking feedbacks and communicating update on Project deliverables
• Good understanding of Amex financial and operating systems and the dynamics of the Amex business
Qualifications• Professional qualification - Preferred (CA/MBA) with minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience or a Graduate with 6 years of experience.
• Understanding of American Express business processes and financial systems is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Finance processes will be an added advantage.
• Strong and clear written and verbal communication skills.
• Good analytical skills and able to connect business drivers and linkages.
• Has ability to solve problems and identify opportunities for improvements.
• Has ability to design, implement, manage and streamline complex processes.
• Project management and change management experience in handling large customer defined projects
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time