American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Service Delivery Leader-Risk Management
Service Delivery Leader – Global Campaign Management
Accelerating growth momentum is a key objective for Amex Global Merchant Services (GMS) team. This role will be part of the Sales and Business Enablement (SABE) team in GBS based out of Gurgaon supporting campaign delivery, measurement analytics and invoicing for marketing.
The Global Marketing Measurement function is responsible for post campaign performance analytics for B2C campaigns globally. The job uses a broad set of analytical tools/techniques for data cleansing, data extraction, analysis & transformation, data interpretation & insights, turn-key bundled analytic & reporting solutions related to marketing campaign effectiveness.
The B2B Campaign Delivery function is responsible for campaign design and list pull for all merchant communications globally. The job uses campaign delivery tool to design, segment and deliver the required list for merchant campaigns.
The Invoicing function is responsible for generating and delivering invoices to merchants for all merchant and co-funded campaigns.
This individual will need to be aware of the campaign life cycle and the role of different parties involved in delivering the campaign from conceptualization to market. The role also requires understanding of marketing concepts like test and control population for campaigns, direct marketing basics, Segmentation, online behavior and Channel Strategy.
The person will be responsible to lead these work streams.
• Lead and mentor a team of 11-12 analysts to oversee measurement reporting, campaign delivery and invoicing, including but not limited to providing real time project status, capacity usage, capacity projections, etc.
• Manage the delivery of global campaign analysis and delivery requests and ensure quality and timeliness
• Drive high engagement with customers to deliver on custom analytics and highly complex campaigns
• Lead effort to automate and standardize new product development to increase efficiency and accuracy
• Provide functional and technical guidance to the team
• Conduct deep analysis to uncover trends, recommend business solutions and implement strategic initiatives
• Drive partner and team engagement through governance call,1 on 1 s and other connects
• Periodic reporting on individual and team performance
• Report on process control metrics, which enable defect free campaign execution
• Team development evaluation assessing proficiency on tools, technologies and data utilized for campaign delivery and measurement
• Perform various ad hoc analyses as needed to support business
• Get involved in strategic initiatives of SABE to advance service offerings
• Support Exec teams in strategy building exercise
QualificationsQualifications and Key Skills
• 7 - 11 years of experience in reporting, analytics, campaign management and operations
• Should have demonstrated people leading qualities in previous roles and must have strong business acumen with hands on campaign management (delivery and measurement) experience
• Proven track record of project, people and stakeholder management working in a banking/ credit card/payments domain
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a tremendous will to win with the ability to influence cross-functional teams and decision makers
• Strong hands on experience and knowledge of SAS and Big Data tools (Python, Hive, PySpark)
• Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
• Experience of Amex data, processes & systems is a plus
• Graduate / Post Graduate in Engineering, Statistics, OR, Management, Science or other quantitative disciplines
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time