American Express Careers
Account Protection Specialist - Identity Protection Team Germany / Austria
- Minimise fraud loss exposure for Amex through identification of American Express accounts that were obtained through fraudulent applications that are either pre or post approved; and American Express Accounts that have been taken over by fraudsters
- Analysis of new applications which could be potentially fraudulent
- Investigation of ‘identity theft’ fraud cases and ensuring protection of genuine new accounts and credit departments
- Inbound and outbound calls to external and internal clients to resolve cases
- Verification of potential fraud transaction
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive information
- Meet deadline and target defined for the market
- Address compliance or resource performance issues through line manager
- Responsible for ensuring company compliance
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Flexibility and decisiveness
- Strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues/complaints is essential
- Ability to work alone when appropriate and meet deadlines on assigned projects/tasks
- Fluency in German essential
- French writing and reading skills as a plus
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time