American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Network Engineering and Organization is responsible for the engineering analytics, project management, and capability deployment for Global Servicing Network. This organization supports Credit, Fraud, and Collections Operation Organizations. Partners include Business, Risk Management, Technologies, Compliance, Finance, and HR.
- Identify, Quantify and Manage various Projects supporting the Global Collections portfolio aimed at driving collections effectiveness with a strong focus on compliance and regulatory requirements
- Responsibilities include identifying new opportunities for increased productivity, enhance service levels, increased collections and compliance mandates
- Evaluating the feasibility of projects & initiatives - Creating and Delivering robust proposals to gain buy-In/support.
- Participate in the Development and Implementation of complex Process Improvements and Capability Development Projects in an effort to help Specialists deliver smooth servicing. Manage Projects with diverse and geographically dispersed cross-functional Teams
- Understand, Develop and Articulate business needs and functional requirements for International Initiatives.
- 1-3 years of Project Management experience
- Quantitative-based approach utilizing data collection, data analysis, and interpretive methods to drive conclusions
- Experience in the evaluation, analysis, and optimization of operational processes
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority and collaborate to drive decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated success in creating senior level presentations
- Must possess high motivation and dedication to deliver results within strict timeframe's
- Ability to drive results effectively for multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specially MS Project, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's or advanced degree required
- Industrial Engineering preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time