American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Enterprise Data Strategy - Senior Manager
- Creating and define American Express’ Enterprise Data Sharing Framework and strategy to empower the organization to evaluate new opportunities faster and with better information by balancing economic outcomes and value exchanges with the strategic deployment of our Closed-Loop data.
- Proactively advise business clients on data-driven initiatives for key strategic partnerships, products, and services with a focus on leveraging our data as a strategic asset.
- Support in managing escalations to the Enterprise Data Sharing Council.
- Perform internal and external benchmarking to articulate the value of the Closed-Loop data and define the Enterprise Data Sharing Framework through research and consultative engagement.
- Prepare and lead trainings to educate business a wide range of audiences on the defined strategy and supporting processes.
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience within the digital products and/or digital advertising industry
- Experience in leading and driving strategic projects
- Experience in benchmark analysis
- Experience in drafting policies
- Experience in designing and delivering ideation sessions
- Experience in presenting to a wide range of audiences
- Preferred experience with both large enterprises and startups particularly in the payments industry
- Strives to constantly stay at the forefront of data, digital product and marketing trends
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time