American Express Careers
Support the team on coordination for staff meetings and tracking and execution of key deliverables for the organization. Arrange and manage all preparation, materials, and content creation for Leadership Meetings, Town Halls, and presentations to Senior Leadership
- Lead strategy to increase adoption of online collaboration tools across the team in order to increase knowledge sharing, connect employees, and build online communities. Manage the team’s intranet site, ensuring there is updated and/or new content published on a regular basis.
- Partner with HR to manage talent recruitment strategies and maintain an active pipeline of qualified candidates. Coordinate with hiring leaders, recruitment and Right-to-Hire teams to ensure adherence to hiring processes for new hires and interns. Manage the semi-annual promotions process for the organization.
- Lead special projects/programs designed to improve the team’s culture, professional development, collaboration, and engagement, such as team building, community service, and social events.
- Work closely with key business partners including Finance, HR, and Corporate Affairs and Communications.
- Superior project management and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with great follow-up and attention to detail.
- Experience managing cross-functional reporting requirements for a large scale program
- Strong sense of integrity with ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Superior relationship and influencing skills for dealing with a wide range of issues and people/ levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with website content management and technical writing/communications are a plus.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal guidance and to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Technology, or other related field (or equivalent work experience) preferred.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time