American Express Careers
Credit Risk Specialist - Australia/New Zealand/Hong Kong/Singapore
- Perform thorough analysis of accounts to determine risk and make appropriate recommendations for immediate actioning / decisioning,
- Monitor and track progress on actioning of high risk accounts, potential bust outs review
- Effective use of support/info codes to identify high risk accounts and enable the system to pick up identified accounts,
- Manage interactions with customers which include probing, understanding and negotiating
- Maintain high level of customer service when interacting with customers
- Work closely with all teams in American Express in identifying and reducing risk on delinquent/high risk accounts, potential CBOs,
- Identify chargeback opportunities on bust outs, potential CBOs,
- Ensure all possibilities of recurrence eliminated by identifying, actioning and decisioning all links on both card and merchant
- Interact with Fraud Risk Management on an on-going basis in working supplied linkage reports in a timely, accurate and responsible manner,
- Strict adherence to compliance and relevant laws applicable to the market. This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Previous experience in risk or customer service within an investigation role
- Driven by providing exceptional customer service to our card members, by demonstrating empathy, building rapport and showing understanding,
- Able to utilize your knowledge of products and service to provide positive solutions.
- Able to demonstrate excellent negotiation skills and can gain commitment for action
- Communicate in a professional manner, leading the conversations with the card members towards a mutually beneficial outcome,
- A Team player
- ability to work with people in diverse teams
- Driven by results
- Gains personal satisfaction from achieving quality outcomes for the organization.
- Passionate and committed
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time