American Express Careers
Project Analyst II
This position is part of the Capabilities team within the Global Real Estate and Workplace Experience (GREWE). The Capabilities Team is responsible for driving GREWE’s global technologies roadmap, delivering new technical capabilities, vetting new and emerging technologies.
This individual will bring strong business and technical acumen combined with a fundamental understanding of project management and development lifecycle methodologies. This role will also provide back-up TLM support across GBS where required. The individual will manage the GREWE Capabilities intake process, understanding the evolving needs of the organization and communicating across levels to ensure alignment. A successful candidate will manage projects and coordinate with Technologies and internal GREWE stakeholders to ensure alignment and successful delivery.
- Lead monthly engagement call, delivering messaging on project status, deliverables and next steps.
- Manage Capabilities engagement portal, reviewing and understanding organization requests, needs.
- Research emerging technologies, to assess opportunities and determine business value and applicability. Leverage research to provide alternatives/opportunities to organization needs.
- Manage projects with Technologies, driving capabilities initiatives, coordinating technological reviews and communications to the organization.
- Provide Consultative analysis / Actionable insights to help GREWE improve their performance through technology.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to design & develop new solutions to achieve needs.
- Deliver ad hoc reports and analysis and presentations.
- Under Graduate Degree with 3-5 years of overall experience and 2 years of related domain in Business Analysis preferred
- Possess technology-based project Management experience
- Understand of system development lifecycle methodologies and be comfortable working in Agile
- Effective oral and written communication skills coupled with the ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with peers, leadership, internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to leverage technology to solve for project and presentation needs – Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Word, Access is a plus.
- Strong analytic thinking with an ability to develop and execute successful strategies
- Strong relationship management skills with a proven track of positively collaborating & influencing internal and external partners.
- Self-starter with ability to execute with minimal direction and strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communications
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time