American Express Careers
Merchant Maintenance Analyst
- Ensuring strict adherence to our Terms & Conditions, policies & Procedures in relation to resolving merchant maintenance requests and updating financial information of our customers
- Ensuring a consistent level of quality of services to customers through timeliness and quality standards, in line with compliance initiatives
- Work with different team across Merchant Services Delivery
- This position is responsible for providing quality and timely completion of merchant account maintenance
- Review, analyze, and process maintenance requests from the simple to the complex, including all forms of critical maintenance
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the sixth consecutive time and also received “Best Employer Malaysia 2016 for Women”. American Express Malaysia also won 16 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the Best In House Contact Center / Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Employee Engagement (Gold)
Best Manager Inbound (Gold)
Best Manager Outbound (Gold)
Best Team Leader (Gold)
Best CCP Inbound (Gold)
Best CCP Outbound (Gold)
Best of the Best CCP (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Degree holder
- A customer-centric, can-do attitude for your customers
- Good PC skills/Familiarity of PC usage
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Sound resolution skills
- Good English verbal & written communication skills
- Reading & writing proficiency in Mandarin is a huge advantage (to process request from HK, SG or PRC markets)
- Active listening skills
- Pro active Team player
- Flexible to work on shift hours (evening shift: 5:00PM-2:00AM) as well as weekends & public holidays (only when required)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time