American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional - Merchant - Finnish Speaking
This role is part of a multilingual team and with an array of varied tasks and responsibilities:
- Handling inbound and outbound phone calls to our valued customers
- Working closely with other teams and departments within the business
- Liaise with third party submitters and terminal providers
- Creating and handling of invoices to our customers
- Dealing with incoming and rejected payments
- Account reconciliation
As a Customer Care Professional, you add incremental value on each and every interaction with a stated outcome of exceptional feedback from our customers and increased customer loyalty. You will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account and financial information and recommending tailored solutions to the Merchants, reinforcing the benefits American Express offer.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Must be fluent in Finnish and English (written and spoken)
- Exceptional listening and relationship building skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Ability to multi task and easily adapt to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including active listening
- Proficiency in keyboarding and navigating a Windows environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team,
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time