American Express Careers
Client Manager - Temporary position
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Client Manager to perform in the Global Merchant & Network Services business unit of American Express for a one year period.
Responsible for managing relationships with key merchant accounts in Retail and Clubs industries within the Relationship Management portfolio. This position will be the first point of contact for these merchants. In this role will establish and build long-lasting relationships with these merchants through continued interface and dialogue regarding their business, business needs, and marketplace & industry challenges. Have to use strong consultative selling skills to develop and generate in Charge Volume Expansion and Penetration, generate and increase Revenues (Fee Base Revenues). Also grow in Amex share, relevancy, and profitability. Also will have responsibilities to maximize merchant satisfaction and will serve as a strong business partner by building merchant confidence and working with key decision makers within the account to increase their and Amex’s profitability. Further, by working collaboratively with other people and groups within Amex to determine the best products and services for merchants and by linking these with Amex marketing capabilities, processing, MIS, and fraud prevention tools, will provide high quality, complete solutions that help your merchants optimize all the benefits of Card acceptance.
If you're looking for a challenge that allows you to develop your career, we invite you to join our team and be part of a brand with global presence and global opportunities. Find out more about the company, our values and how to work with us on our website. American Express Argentina, is waiting for you!
• English, oral / written communication & presentation skills.
• Excellent relationship management, consultative selling, and marketing skills with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of mid/ large account management and sales experience with a proven track record of successful results.
• Degree in Business Administration or similar career.
• Very strong and demonstrated ability to influence collaboratively and sell-in programs, services, or ideas despite resistance & obstacles presented.
• Solid experience in developing & implementing innovative solutions to financial, operational, and other business problems.
• Strategic, innovative and Creative thinking.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills. Personal excellence.
• Demonstrated technical, financial and analytical skills to effectively develop business relationships at CEO and CFO levels.
• Must be able to manage work under pressure and effectively make business decisions.
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing internal and external business conditions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time