American Express Careers
An exciting opportunity has been made available for a Lifestyle consultant within American Express Travel and Lifestyle Services, servicing our Centurion and Platinum Card Members.
The role of the Lifestyle team is to make every customer's experience extraordinary and we require extraordinary people to help us accomplish this.
Lifestyle delivers exclusive benefits and superior travel and concierge services to card members around the world and around the clock.
A day in the life of a lifestyle consultant would include but is certainly not limited to;
• Providing advice, solutions and booking of fine dining
• Tickets to theatre/opera/sporting events
• Flowers, limousine transfers, gift buying and recommendation services
• Fulfilling any specialised card member requests ranging from the complete organisation of special events, functions and the creative procurement of unique gifts and items
• Meeting agreed service levels for premium card
• Liaising with the travel team to enhance card member's travel experiences by integrating concierge requests within their itinerary
Our service operates over a 7 day rotating roster varying between 7am-7pm, Monday through to Sunday with loading paid for weekend work and public holidays.
• Superior knowledge of restaurants, theatre, premium retail products and services, fashion, sports and exclusive events.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and navigating the internet
• Mature and polished verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong ability to prioritise workload and cope with changing work demands.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to think laterally, creatively and the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to identify and fulfill Card Member needs in a time critical manner.
Japanese, Mandarin or Cantonese language skills coupled with a strong knowledge of the premium Asian market will also be highly regarded, however not essential.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time