American Express Careers
- Support the business on assigned market(s) by conducting procedural monitoring within required timelines, to ensure day to day operations are conducted in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements, as well as our company’s policies.
- Provide support and guidance on ECCO articles impacting the markets adherence to policies and procedures and compliance regulations
- Ongoing review and enhancement of policies and procedures for accuracy and clarity in execution.
- Participates in brainstorming sessions and calibration call sessions to identify compliance, policy, procedural, case actioning and system gaps.
- Develops solutions with peers and assigned business partners to close identified gaps.
- Regularly reviews processes and procedures for effective controls.
- Ongoing review of customer feedback results and drivers of customer dissatisfaction with linkages to current policies and procedures. Identifies opportunities for enhancements and challenges the status quo.
- Participate in compliance reviews, internal audits of business units, process mapping, and risk assessments, as needed.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to provide effective feedback to all levels of management.
- Ability to identify opportunities, collaborate with peers to develop solutions and drive these gaps to closure
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to drive results under tight timelines while handling multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong organizational / time management skills.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to run analysis, assessing impacts, identify trends, and draw correlations.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Strong relationship building skills, highly engaged and a really good team player
- Focuses on Customer/Relationship Care
- Builds diverse talent
- Builds and leverages relationships
- Drives Improvements & Solutions
- Drives results
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time