American Express Careers
Administration Support-Night Shift
CFN is part of World Service and responsible for providing superior service experience for both cardmembers and merchants. It encompasses servicing through outbound calls and backend processing supporting the cardmember dispute process, corporate servicing, and merchant servicing.
The DMC team handles all administrative tasks supporting all teams within CFN.
What’s in store for you?
• Work Monday to Friday, Night Shift and enjoy weekends to yourself!
• Handling incoming documents from customers.
• Extracting daily reports and distributing them to targeted internal stakeholders.
• Strong internal growth opportunities with American Express worldwide.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
• A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
• Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
• Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
• Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
• Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
• Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
Best of the Best In House Contact Center / Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best Employee Engagement (Gold)
Best Manager Inbound (Gold)
Best Manager Outbound (Gold)
Best Team Leader (Gold)
Best CCP Inbound (Gold)
Best CCP Outbound (Gold)
Best of the Best CCP (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
QualificationsWhat we’re looking for?
• Fluency in reading and writing English (Mandarin is preferable)
• Strong data entry skills, and detail oriented
• Fresh Grads with Diploma or Degree
• Experienced professionals with less than 1 year of work experience in an admin capacity
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time