American Express Careers
Digital Capabilities Coordinator
Great opportunity for a Coordinator with project management and capabilities experience to join our digital capabilities team. Are you ready for your next challenge?
At American Express we aspire to become the world’s most respected service brand. Our values encompass customer commitment, integrity, quality, teamwork, respect for people, good citizenship, will to win, respect for others and personal accountability.
This role is responsible for driving new card acquisition and billings growth across Australia and New Zealand. The successful candidate will manage the maintenance and optimisation of our e-application process which is responsible for customer on boarding.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Acquisition and Digital Capability, this Coordinator position will suit someone who enjoys a diverse, fast-paced, and results-driven environment. The role offers a high level of exposure to all digital sub-channels through interface with the broader acquisition team, central marketing teams, new accounts, risk, and technologies teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility as channel manager for the e-application journey for propriety consumer cards for ANZ
- Close partnership with the e-apply US product owner to prioritise enhancements for the e-apply channel, based on driving business value
- Responsible for end-to-end testing of the e-application, partnering with the central e-application team to test all new enhancements and capabilities and provide business sign off for launch
- Support business stakeholders with the development of a new prospect e-application and new accounts application processing platform
- Understand and report on the performance of our e-application across all propriety consumer cards, communicating key metrics to stakeholders
- Stay apprised competitors and technological advances to analyse and develop future plans for interactive acquisition
- Experience with site tracking tools such as Omniture and using data to identify improvements in the e-application process.
- Demonstrable prior experience with online (e-applications) to be able to carry out end-to-end testing.
- Solution-oriented individual with passion for developing solutions to complex issues.
- Knowledge of Credit Cards, services and benefits, and/or understanding of the Financial Services Industry.
- Superior project management skills.
- Strong communicator, able to influence and convince others to support strategies and tactics.
- Ability to drive results and innovation in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the customer in mind.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholder relationships.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time