Business Planning & Management - IT Architect Specialist
This position has overall responsibility for the architecture and design of solutions that encompass a single or multiple lines of business and enterprise applications to maximize ICS Acquisition growth and efficiency by focusing on both project and day to day business handling of acquisition platform (e.g. SFDC, mainframe applications) .
It is responsible to provide support for acquisition related portfolio analysis, and leaders to deliver effective analysis on various acquisition opportunities.
- Manages solutions across multiple initiatives and teams simultaneously,
- Organizes and leads cross-LOBs discussions within acquisition department in support of solution development,
- Evaluate high level requirements from business owners for completeness, accuracy and core needs,
- Provides the manager with technical performance assessments,
- Leads and drives solution discussions both with business and AET personnel, and
- Works with Central team/AET to better understand how the platform can facilitate the fulfillment of business requests.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- 5+ years of demonstrated IT design and/or architecture experience
- 7+ years demonstrated experience in Laboratory IT environment working with enterprise level systems
- 5+ years experience working in large-scale, heterogeneous IT environments
- Possesses deep technical expertise in one or two technology domains
- Be able to effectively lead and manage the team member while keeping close communication to her/his leader
- Demonstrates ability to influence with credibility across business functions or technologies with analysis
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, oral/presentation and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical language
- Demonstrates strong leadership, project and team building skills – ability to lead teams and drive projects and initiatives by working effectively with others
- Demonstrates ability to deliver solutions under tight timelines with minimal supervision
- Both Japanese and English (business level) language skills required
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム