American Express Careers
Senior Analyst-Product Marketing
The Global Consumer Lending organization at American Express works to transform the way we meet the borrowing needs of our customers in an evolving landscape. The Lending on Charge feature gives our Charge Card Members payment flexibility while maintaining the value and benefits of the core Charge product. Today, the Lending on Charge portfolio continues to be a critical driver of profitability for American Express.
As a member of the Lending of Charge Product Team, the Senior Analyst will drive portfolio growth by improving the end to end customer experience. This includes, but is not limited to, delivering marketing, servicing and development initiatives in close partnership with finance, pricing, risk, product, marketing, tech, legal, and compliance teams. To be successful in this role, candidates will need to have wide range of key skills but most importantly, the ability to work effectively in a matrixed environment while demonstrating a high degree of self-motivation and initiative.
- Drive enrollment in and usage of the Lending on Charge feature through marketing and servicing initiatives:
- Identify pain points in the current user experience through research, complaints analysis and feedback from customer service
- Support channel expansion in digital/mobile
- Manage key online enrollment assets, marketing claims and service team resources
- Support capability enhancement and projects as needed to ensure operational excellence
- Partner with customer service teams to develop training and other supporting materials
- 2 years in a marketing, product or finance related role
- Passion for customer experience
- Proven project management skills and ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Self-starter – ability to take initiative in problem solving
- Ability to understand complex product and backend processes
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to collaborate across multiple cross-functional partners
- Educational requirement: B.A. Required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time