American Express Careers
Product & Portfolio Manager, Australia/NZ Consumer Charge Products
The Consumer Charge card business is a strategic priority within PCS that manages the end to end lifecycle for Consumer Charge Card products in Australia and New Zealand including the Green Card, Gold Card & our Super Premium Centurion & Platinum cards. We are a dynamic, collaborative team who partner with internal local and international business units & external partners to drive charge card growth through acquisition, differentiated value propositions and compelling engagement strategies.
This exciting newly created role reports to the Director of Consumer Charge Cards and has leadership responsibility for one direct report as well as shared goals and responsibilities across the team of product and marketing professionals. The position will be responsible for:
- Developing & initiating portfolio management strategies to drive billings & revenue growth
- Charge card product Management, including product refresh’s, engagement & marketing strategies to drive business growth and meet business goals.
- Continue to innovate and evolve the Charge card strategy to ensure value propositions & servicing channels are best in class and meet our Premium customer needs.
- Develop compelling market leading charge card strategies and innovate existing products to ensure products are profitable, deliver clear and compelling value, and fit within the broader product line strategy.
- Management & analysis of existing charge card portfolios to improve contribution to revenue by increasing spend, decreasing attrition and improving key performance dynamics.
- Conduct regular portfolio performance analysis across the card portfolio to identify profitable products and segments as well as identify untapped growth segments, developing targeted offerings to increase level of engagement across all Card products
- Partner with Benefits team to analyse market research to assess customer attitudes to Charge products and establish action plans to address
- Ensure the compliant operation of the product portfolio, identifying and addressing operational and compliance risk.
- Establish a strong customer management strategy and close effective partnership with internal servicing teams.
- Ongoing analysis & reporting of competitive trends, threats and opportunities
- Partner and collaborate with key internal stakeholders and liaise with external agencies to ensure strategy alignment, delivery of key initiatives to support business goals.
QualificationsTo be successful in this position you must possess:
- Solid demonstrable marketing & product management experience preferably with a focus on premium customer segments, leading and developing multiple product portfolios and projects.
- Strong portfolio management & analytical expertise.
- Strong commercial acumen, including ability to identify and ‘size’ growth opportunities and drive thought leadership with stakeholders.
- Experience in leveraging data to gain insights to drive strategy & ideas.
- Customer advocate with strong influencing skills – ability to take ownership and achieve results in areas outside direct control
- Self-motivated & results oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills to persuade and influence.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment through partnering with expert colleagues located both in Australia & globally, thrive on delivering results for the customer and the business with experience in financial services, or a similar industry then this is the right team for you. Apply today!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time