This is a Band 28 requisition
• Provide superior customer experience on calls to American Express Card Members.
• Provide alternatives and apply superior Service
• Call handling skills to ensure best possible solutions and FCR to card members.
• Deliver to the Employees, Customer and Shareholder metrics as per goals. Adherence to quality and compliance guidelines.
• Ability to take quick decisions and respond to Customer inquiries
• 2-3 yrs of prior experience in inbound calling process.
• Customer service background.
• Able to work in 24/7 environment
• Strong Interpersonal, Communication and Listening Skills.
• Must possess Excellent Verbal Communication.
• Customer Focused, with Strong Ability to resolve Customer Issues and Effectively Address Service in all Situations.
• Demonstrated Dependability/Self Motivating Skills.
• Change Management Ability.
• Demonstrated Ability to Work effectively within a Team Environment as well as independently.
• Proven Analytical and Problem Solving with a strong attention to Detail
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time