American Express Careers
Operations Support - India Merchant Service
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
• Provide Timely And Accurate Data Analysis To Monitor Team Performance, Health Of The Business of Merchant Services.
• Publish A Monthly MIS Package For Merchant Services. Maintain Scorecards and MIS For All Functions And Sub-Process Within MS at AESC-I.
• Partner With SME's Within The Merchant Services Team To Provide Detailed Analysis On Metrics For The Processes. Provide Metric Support To Key Projects Within The Team.
• Design, Develop and Maintain Ad-Hoc Reporting As Needed By The Leaders And Business Partners
• Prior process level MIS Experience is an Advantage
• Excellent Oral And Written Communication Skills
• Strong Interpersonal and Coordination Skills
• Strong and Committed Customer Focus and Consistent Demonstration of Service Excellence.
• Compliance with Company Policies and Procedures.
• Ability to Take Independent Decision & Meet Stringent Deadlines.
• Good Pc Skills
• Flexible and Strong Result Focus
• The incumbent should have completed 12 months as Band 28, should not be under any level of counselling and should have a minimum rating of G3L3
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time