American Express Careers
Assistant Manager- Sales Enablement
The position shall be responsible for managing the sales enablement/partnership tie-ups for consumer cards acquisition in the Western region, GNICS India.
Explore the venue sales activities, In-store acquisition channels, premium events, premium malls, key airports, corporate tie-up and any other avenue that will enable card acquisition activities.
Work closely with the acquisition team of west to ensure deployment of sales team at various venue activities and manage day-to-day operations of all activities. Strong focus on Control and Compliance. Responsible for Analytics and MIS for all sales enablement activities.
Deep dive into key channel issues, Acquisitions, Decline rate analysis, Product billings analysis, etc. and find opportunities for growth.
Responsible for optimally managing A&P funds utilization for best cost of acquisition across various Sales enablement activities
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Candidate must be MBA with 4-5 years of experience in sales/partnerships.
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication & Inter-Personal skills.
- Must have Acquisition/business development background and strong Collaboration Skills
- Ability to prioritize work based on a broad understanding of project needs and goals.
- Strong Result Orientation (Setting Goals, Prioritization, Taking Accountability
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time