American Express Careers
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Sr Marketing Analyst to perform in the Global Merchant & Network Services business unit of American Express.
This position will be focused on developing, optimizing, coordinate, communicate and execute network assets for argentine banks´ consumer portfolio and managing bank partner relationship from a marketing point of view.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of engagement and loyalty programs, B2B: communication, recognition, merchandising, incentive plans.oB2C: Amex Invites platform (differential benefits, such as gastronomic and entertainment programs) and premium events for CMs.
- Work closely with American Express teams to implement and communicate benefits.
- Control of use of our products´ benefits
- Development and implementation of high impact launching events.
- Development, correction and implementation of the Communication Plan: direct marketing pieces (self-mailer, flyers, inserts) and interactive (e-mails, banners).
- Contact and coordination with creative agencies and suppliers (printing, call center, etc.).
- Review of online content in AXP platform and banks webs.
- Training of different sales channels: call center, branch, and point of sales.
- Marketing Budget administration and control.
- Referent and responsible for the development, communication and implementation of Blue Box actions.
- Constant interaction with external clients and internal areas of the company.
If you're looking for a challenge that allows you to develop your career, we invite you to join our team and be part of a brand with global presence and global opportunities. Find out more about the company, our values and how to work with us on our website. American Express Argentina, is waiting for you!
- Degree in Marketing.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in B2B and/or B2C Financial Marketing area.
- Fluent English – Spoken and written 100%.
- Strong excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- High initiative and energy level.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, and to work independently and prioritize own work.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time