American Express Careers
Japan CMMI Analyst
We are seeking for passionate, energetic and confident English and Japanese speakers who are responsible for bringing our brand to life, creating lasting relationship and enhancing the experience of our customers for a living. Launch your career by joining the Japan Card Member Maintenance and Inquiries (CMMI) Team within the Customer Fulfillment Network (CFN) KL. CFN is a part of Global Servicing Network (GSN) and responsible for providing world-class service experience for card members. It encompasses servicing through calls and backend processing supporting card member disputes, maintenance, commercial servicing and merchant servicing.
- Process returned cards/mails
- Perform emergency card replacements
- Handle enquiries regarding card issuance, delivery status and other enquiries
- Provide reports for card replacements and other processes/work
- Fluent Japanese language skills in writing, reading and speaking. Fluency in daily English speaking, reading and writing.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- A customer centric, can do attitude for customer; with minimum 2 years Japanese Call Center or customer-facing experience
- Able to deliver result in accordance with process guidelines
- Experience in data key entry-related jobs will be an advantage
- Good PC skills
- Pro-active team player
- Flexible to work on Malaysian public holidays when necessary
- 日本人もしくはネイティブレベルの日本語能力を持つ方. 流暢な英語スキル.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time