American Express Careers
Social Media Specialist
Enterprise Digtial & Analytics (EDA) develops and scales across the enterprise high-impact, mobile-centric and personalised digital experiences, powered by data & analytics, across the customer lifecycle whilst adapting to the evolving needs of our Cardmembers, merchants and partners.
The Social Media Specialist will report into the Social Media Senior Manager on the Display & Social Media team within EDA. This role is key to the delivery and optimisation of social media marketing capabilities and performance across the enterprise.
- Supporting the development and roll out of our social media marketing roadmap with Facebook and other relevant social media players
- Help drive key business objectives for the enterprise marketing teams across a number of use cases, including acquisition, digital adoption and offer enrolment
- Testing new ways of delivering contextually relevant content across social media platforms to help derive best practices and inform channel strategy
- Partnering with key stakeholders and internal reporting and analytics teams to understand and analyse enterprise social media marketing performance to deliver actionable insights
- Building and maintaining relationships with teams across multiple countries and supporting agencies
- Keep abreast of trends and new developments and provide updates on competitor activity in the social media space
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Proven experience of developing and executing media campaigns in Facebook
- Knowledge of Facebook’s key capabilities and an understanding of media buying
- Hands on experience of managing performance marketing campaigns
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presenting to senior management
- Excellent numerical skills with experience of reporting on, understanding and analyzing marketing performance
- Strong relationship management and ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Competent at managing an ever-changing backlog and are able to pivot on strategy and priorities when business needs arise
- A motivated individual who takes ownership, works well within a team and has the ability to multi-task and prioritise work in a fast-paced environment
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time