American Express Careers
People power companies.
Top talent powers ours.
Our HR Teams operate under the simple premise that people are our most valuable resource. They’re responsible for developing top talent and fostering an open environment that respects and rewards diverse thinking. Inspiring success is more than a job, it’s a calling that builds the culture of American Express.
We are seeking an experienced Compensation and Reward professional who has a strong background in providing recommendations to Senior Management around their variable compensation strategy and suggesting suitable compensation calculation and measurement tools.
- Serve as primary contact to the business on sales incentive programs, governance and administration
- Support the business in the development of leading practice incentive design and approaches
- Collaborate and contribute to the development, design and implementation of sales incentive programs
- Provide guidance to the business on the company's governance framework and facilitate the approval process
- Conduct analytics including competitive benchmarking, pay for performance analyses and modeling
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the business through effective communication and efficient, quality execution of projects
- Develop strong relationships across the organization to drive highest levels of collaboration and effectiveness
- Interface with colleagues from other practices and regions on best business practices
- Manage business expectations and raise appropriate issues to Leadership
- Significant experience and exposure to a broad range of compensation practices
- Degree in business, finance, or equivalent experience
- Experience designing compensation programs, especially sales incentive plans
- Creative, analytical and results-driven orientation, demonstrated through the ability to draw conclusions from data analysis, make recommendations on findings and communicate results effectively
- Proven experience successfully managing multiple, multi-faceted projects and producing quality deliverables on time
- Strong relationship builder; able to proactively manage and expand relationships
- Display polished and well developed oral and written communication skills
- Experience making presentations to all levels of management; including a level of comfort with executive presentations
- Self-starter attitude with an ability to work independently
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time