American Express Careers
- Creation of senior leadership reporting, data analysis, planning and performance measurement
- Providing the thought leadership and various recommendations, through consulting and collaborating with DS&I leadership and teams, and internal business partners (I.E. Finance), to analyze and lead strategic business initiatives to drive performance and profitability across International Sales and AD
- Performing analytics, predictive models on regional data and support growth initiatives
- Performing complex analysis to provide key summaries and recommendations by manipulating broken data
- Be strategic and able to identify opportunities to initiate analysis that creates a positive impact on business
- Liaising with regions and supporting teams in India to deliver/create International View and Performance Analysis functions for Intl and Global Currency Solutions
- Strong Strategic & Analytical Thinking: Require extensive analytical experience to support DS&I Director and Business in reviews and special projects. Ability to adopt a broad perspective and link business strategies to specific initiatives. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Change management: Be an agent of change, ability to initiate and adapt to change. Provides solutions to address business transformation, strategic alignment, technology implementation and culture change. Incorporate risk mitigation planning/execution.
- Communication and Build relationships: Superior ability to write structured and compelling messages addressed to various audiences/levels within the organization. Ability to view contrary perspectives, negotiate and gain agreement while building and maintaining relationships.
- Growth Mindset: Will to make things happen and go above and beyond. Ability to challenge status quo, innovate and think out of the box.
- Results Leadership: Ability to manage multiple and complex work streams across departmental boundaries and deliver a diverse set of initiatives that result in transformational outcomes
- Self-starter and high level of accountability and able to solve ambiguous/ open ended business challenges
- Proven ability to deliver results in a fast paced and highly matrixed environment. Strong teamwork required with their colleagues and other teams, and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong work ethic with an will-to-win and demonstrated personal excellence
- Experience in developing a team (direct report, desirable, however not essential)
- 5-6 years of relevant work experience with a Master's Degree or Finance experience equivalent is desirable, however not essential
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management tools (I.E. SFDC, other), as well as statistical software programming and models (I.E. SAS, SQL, HIVE, Python) or equivalent
- Experience in Tableau and Cornerstone
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time