American Express Careers
Senior Marketing Manager – Digital B2B Merchandising Strategy
The GCS Digital Acquisition Team is focused on driving new card member growth and customer engagement through digital channels by delivering the best-in-class user experience and tools that will help support businesses, small and large, in addressing their evolving needs. The newly established Non-Card Digital Strategy team will work closely with the B2B Digital Experience team and will be focused on creating a cohesive online content strategy for existing Lending products and B2B solutions, in addition to developing a robust pricing/product mix strategy to guide product positioning on the B2B site for both Card and Non-Card portfolios.
The Senior Manager of Digital B2B Merchandising Strategy will play a critical role in developing a fully integrated online content strategy for a set of existing Non-Card products, working closely with Product, CRM and Site team partners to translate the Non-Card product line strategy into a seamless and engaging online customer experience for our customers and prospects.
- Partner closely with Customer Marketing and Product teams to understand Non-Card product line strategy and objectives, recommending an optimal content strategy to drive customer enrollment and engagement
- Develop and lead B2B site’s pricing, offer and product mix strategy
- Work with Site’s Digital Experience team to bring new site concepts to market
- Work with digital analytics and business reporting to understand performance of the Non-Card product suite, leveraging learnings to assess digital marketing efforts and deliver insights to both Acquisition and Customer Marketing teams that inform future product marketing strategies
- Support Digital team in developing new strategies, actioning competitive research, collaborating on usability testing and managing new projects as they arise
- A passion for technology. You’re excited to learn about the latest developments in tech and new technology. You have worked in digital product management in the past and have a good foundation in the space.
- You are a strategic thinker who is comfortable with white space projects and focused on staying at the forefront of trends to drive business results and innovation.
- Experience partnering with UX and creative teams. You’ve worked with digital agencies to create great user experiences and implement creative concepts. You can collaborate with agency partners to deliver work that will meet strategic objectives without compromising creative integrity.
- Strong project management skills – you’re able to effectively juggle multiple initiatives and work streams simultaneously.
- A love of data. You’re analytical and results-oriented, leveraging numbers to develop marketing plans that help your team meet or exceed goals. You have experience with tools like Omniture and Google Analytics.
- You are an influencer who can motivate and mobilize cross-functional teams to drive results in a fluid environment.
- You are an excellent communicator and team player, able to build strong relationships across the organization.
- You’re a trend spotter. Your finger’s on the pulse of industry trends and you’re always thinking about how we can adopt them to drive business results and innovation.
- You pay attention to the details and always ensure that no balls are dropped in an environment with a lot of complex information and processes.
- 5 - 7 years marketing and digital experience; financial services industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time