American Express Careers
Relationship Manager Team Leader
The American Express vision is to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. Our mission is to become essential to our customers by providing differentiated products and services to help them achieve their aspirations. As a Leader at American Express you will demonstrate behaviours that enable you to set the agenda, bring others with you and you will always do leadership the right way.
If there is a way to give Centurion Card members what they want, you’ll find it.
And that means knowing how to:
- Develop and deepen team and customer relationships
- Create a positive working environment for your team
- Provide ongoing leadership and support to Relationship Managers
- Ensure Relationship Manager portfolios are accurate and up-to-date
- Maintain overall accountability to Centurion Card members by ensuring best-in-class service delivery across all teams
As a Relationship Manager Team Leader you will have the following skills:
- Ability to build a highly engaged team of Relationship Managers and their Travel Advisors with a premium portfolio in a professional manner
- Maintain resilience, composure and remain positive under pressure and changing circumstances at all times
- An understanding of travel-related economics, business opportunities and servicing a premium customer base
- Strong consultative coaching skills with ability to confidently motivate and inspire a team
- Effectively prioritize team workloads and portfolio opportunities
- Drive a high performance culture that exceeds targets in customer and shareholder metrics, including sales and revenue, and increases the American Express share of travel wallet and billed business.
- A minimum of 3 years leadership experience
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time