American Express Careers
Global Consumer Services Group – Assistant Manager, Credit and Fraud Risk
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
- The incumbent will be responsible for driving profitable business growth and strengthen risk controls without adverse surprises while providing an outstanding customer experience for proprietary and network customers in Hong Kong and potentially other markets in Asia.
- Optimizing application of risk management for the Proprietary (Credit Card, Charge Card) and Network portfolios to ensure strong credit performance, delivery of aggressive financial commitments and key customer goals in Hong Kong.
- Effectively interacting and collaborating with colleagues across multiple lines of business including Marketing, Operations and Risk Management to develop, implement and revise the proprietary and network business strategy for risk management processes including new product development, acquisitions/underwriting through to customer management strategies.
- Position requires strong analytical skills to perform data analysis and make recommendations. Be able to identify issues at early stage; find opportunities for business growth and risk process enhancement.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Strong quantitative skills with experience to lead and perform analysis.
- Track record of driving results with strong thought leadership and problem solving skills.
- Self-starters with ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a matrix environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence others.
- MBA or a graduate degree in quantitative or engineering field is required.
- Experience and familiarity with AMEX understanding and risk management platforms is preferred.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time