American Express Careers
Project Analyst - Genesys Omnichannel Transformation
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
The Voice Capabilities Next Generation Contact Centre business team leads projects that transform the Contact Centres for the Global Servicing Network. We partner with colleagues throughout GSN, as well as both our IT teams and external suppliers to ensure we deliver on aggressive Network Transformation targets to improve shareholder and Customer Experience outcomes.
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to join the team to support the Project Manager in leading a set of work streams within a large transformational initiative. The focus of this role is on the implementation of an Omnichannel Contact Centre environment to enhance customer journeys in order to drive improved customer experiences and greater efficiency in our interactions across multiple channels.
Participate in the Genesys Software solution transformation project for all stages of the project lifecycle
- Business Requirements specification and analysis, participating in Design sessions, Test Plan development and Testing Implementation and Integration of the solution
- The position requires a good level of team-work and the ability to collaborate well with internal and external partners
- Out of the box thinking – looking at historical processes to make them fit for purpose under a new technology paradigm
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated experience in a Genesys Contact Center Deployment Initiative required
- Familiarity with Genesys Omnichannel Capabilities required
Ability to articulate ideas persuasively and with credibility, with strong influencing and communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and utilise change management principles to drive results
- Ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent collaborative and relationship building skills
- Experience with project lifecycle methodologies, writing use cases and requirements in support of Genesys Applications
- Ability to create compelling presentations
- Ability to work in a global environment and flexibility to accommodate work across different time zones
- Keen interest in technology and an aptitude for learning essential
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to research and seek out the relevant information independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project)
- Experience of inbound and/or outbound call centre operations preferred
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time