American Express Careers
Analyst, Product Enablement
Global Merchant Network Services (GMNS) has relationships with millions of merchant businesses in more than 25 countries. The people, processes and technology that support this vital function are evolving to improve the merchant experience and economics. The GMNS Strategy & Capabilities (GS&C) team’s mission is to deliver a best-in-class premium merchant member experience that will get merchants to not only accept American Express, but openly welcome and recommend us to their customers.
The Analyst will be responsible for driving value to the Sales & Client Management organizations through the enablement of GMS’s CRM platform. This includes understanding stakeholder needs and business processes, identifying opportunities to drive stakeholder engagement, and delivering effective change management and communications.
This is a great opportunity for a driven individual to gain deep understanding of the GMNS organization and support business goals in growing revenue and improving merchant satisfaction.
- Support product enablement strategy and relationship with global stakeholder teams to help grow business and improve productivity
- Maintain deep understanding of stakeholder’s day-to-day responsibilities, supporting capabilities, and customer needs
- Provide subject matter expert of CRM platform to stakeholders
- Produce documentation/material to support enablement efforts with stakeholders
- Drive increased adoption and positive feedback
- Manage content and drive collaboration in GMS’s knowledge management tool (in CRM platform)
- Lead communication efforts to strengthen stakeholder awareness and perception
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to manage projects end-to-end
- Keen attention to detail, high degree of accountability and integrity
- Passion for the customer and user experience
- Professional experience with CRM/Salesforce.com preferred
- Professional experience with knowledge management tools preferred
- BA/BS degree
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time