American Express Careers
Mgr / Sr Mgr, Communications & Strategy
The Credit and Fraud Risk Capabilities team is a newly expanded and integrated organization at American Express that brings risk strategies to life by enabling customer focused capabilities. Our team is looking for a team member who is passionate about driving change through strategic and tactical communications. This person should be passionate about communicating creatively, visually and succinctly.
- Serve as communications strategy lead for the Credit and Fraud Risk Capabilities organization, creating crisp presentations and updates for executive audiences. Translate complex business and technical Credit.
- Serve as thought leader and partner in setting Credit and Fraud Risk Capability strategy Fraud and Technology into structured and crisp communication.
- Write and design monthly newsletter for the organization: gather content from across various cross-functional stakeholder teams, collate and ensure consistent and engaging format.
- Partner with “Agile Transformation” lead to design communications on agile through various additional mediums including the Square, emails, Confluence site.
- Develop and Execute trainings, team engagement activities and organizational updates in partnership with the Credit and Fraud Risk leadership teams and offices.
- Measure the organization’s communication strategy effectiveness by conducting feedback and surveys. Address feedback and prioritize opportunities to design a structured and strategic communications strategy for the organization.
- Experience developing and implementing high-impact communications plans, cutting across multiple workstreams and stakeholder teams, preferably within Credit or Fraud Risk management.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to tailor written
- Experience in translating complex concepts into concise, easy-to-digest messages.
- Elevated growth mindset with big picture thinking, lean startup approach and personal agility.
- Proven self-starter who can identify needs of the team and proactively identify executable opportunities with minimal direction.
- Strong attention to detail and capable of working on multiple time sensitive projects at the same time.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. Understanding of Scaled Agile (SAFe) preferred.
- Positive energy, creative, self-motivated and a team player.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time