American Express Careers
Merchant Set Up Analyst (Back-end)
- This position is responsible for providing quality and timely completion of Merchant account set-up.
- Ensure a consistent level of quality of services to customers through timeliness and quality standards, in line with compliance initiative
- Data verification and timely processing of new applications
- Follow up of missing information to enable optimal turn-around time of applications
- Support initiatives including, but not limited to, Quality Analysis and driving down B2B customer experience whenever possible
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the sixth consecutive time and also received “Best Employer Malaysia 2016 for Women”. American Express Malaysia also won 16 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the Best In House Contact Center / Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Employee Engagement (Gold)
Best Manager Inbound (Gold)
Best Manager Outbound (Gold)
Best Team Leader (Gold)
Best CCP Inbound (Gold)
Best CCP Outbound (Gold)
Best of the Best CCP (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
商戶账户设置分析员 – 華語
- Minimum of Diploma or Foundation
- Open for Fresh Graduates
- Able to read, write and speak fluent Mandarin and Cantonese is an advantage but not required
- Good PC skills/Familiarity of PC usage
- Good Customer Service Skill
- Good English verbal & written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Proactive Team player
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Maximum of 3-5 years of working experience
- Flexible to work on public holidays (when required)
- 能夠適應有彈性的工作時間 （包括周末和公众假期 - 必要时）
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time