American Express Careers
Regional Sr. Marketing Communication Executive
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Regional Sr. Marketing Communication Executive to perform in the Global Merchant & Network Services business unit of American Express.
This position will be responsible of leading communication strategies that impact on the business key metrics and generate further brand value.
• Coordinate marketing communications strategies aimed at prospects, individuals, customers, companies and affiliated establishments considering the entire funnel.
• Work as a team with the marketing organization of Latin America to support the communication needs of products (new and revitalizations thereof), brand assets (VIP lounges, insurance, Amex invites platform, etc.), promotions and service communications. The management of the regional digital platform / website that consolidates all efforts is a fundamental part of the strategy.
•Influence and support our bank issuers in the region with tools so they can communicate more and better everything related to American Express and increase the presence of Amex in those partners.
• Coordinate the PR strategy in the region, which is a fundamental complement to the business communication strategy.
• Lead the management of social networks in the region (Facebook, Instagram) aligned with global policies and in conjunction with our issuers.
• Work closely aligned with local, regional and global teams to ensure execution of campaigns aligned with the company's policies and standards related to legal, compliances, brand requirement, etc.
• Management of internal communications in the area and presentations to the management team.
• Work with allied brands, agencies and suppliers that are strategic for the successful development of the business.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant.
• Proven 4+ years work experience as marketing communication specialist or similar role.
• Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns.
• Fluent English - Spoken and written 100% / Portuguese is a plus.
• Strong will-to-win, self-starter, customer focused mind-set
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time