American Express Profesiones
Accertify Senior Sales Manager
Descripción del Trabajo
Accertify, Inc. is a leading-edge provider of innovative and comprehensive online fraud prevention and chargeback management solutions based in Itasca Illinois. Accertify is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express.
Accertify is a market leading provider of solutions designed to facilitate secure and valid e commerce. Accertify offers merchant’s tools to effectively manage their fraud screening and chargeback processes enabling good spend; minimizing losses and maximizing their recovery of chargeback related expenses.
This position will report to the Director of Sales LAC, Americas Region. The role of the Senior Sales Manager is to drive the end-to-end sales process of the Accertify suite of products to prospect merchants.
- Managing a prospect pipeline and achieving an annual sales quota through strong sales, relatinship management and negotation skills.
- Identifying and activating opportunities to deepen existing Merchant relationships and generate new Online Fraud, Payments and chargeback management Solution business for sustainable, profitable growth.
- Building a robust sales pipeline that forecasts two – three quarters in the future at all times.
- Generate partner prospect meetings via cold calls, trade shows, association participation, conferences, warm leads from Client Mangers, and creativity through established relationships in the payments eco-system.
- Gathering high level requirements to provide a solution selling model to clients.
- Own request for proposals (RFPs), the creation of mock-ups, business cases, proof of concepts of proposed solutions and other support materials.
- Demonstrate financial, efficiency and brand value of Accertify fraud solutions in technical and non- technical communication to a wide variety of stakeholders in the buying decision.
- Addressing concerns/questions related to competitors, pricing model, post sale support, system performance /configuration in cooperation with pre and post sales team.
- Closing and contracting deals with accuracy and effective risk management.
- Effectively tracking and reporting sales cycle status, sales strategy and industry trends.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in consultative selling, experience with SaaS a definite plus.
- Experience managing complex sales cycles that may involve custom development.
- An understanding of PCI rules and regulations along with a working knowledge of Interchange rules, and NACHA requirements is desirable.
- Working knowledge on the differences between an ISO, acquirer, issuer, gateways and payment schemes.
- Familiarity with how gateways work, including APIs, Hosted Checkout, Tokenization, Payment Operations, etc.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and business leaders to understand merchant needs and solve their problems.
- Ability to work within a very fast paced team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Information Systems or Software Systems.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo