American Express Profesiones
Global Comercial Services Field Enablement Analyst LATAM
Descripción del Trabajo
The Analyst of Field Enablement, Latin America will be responsible for supporting Sales and Account Development productivity and success by:
- Having training expertise in Sales and Account development in Latin America
- Supporting the strategy and management of innovative and experiential/digital field training programs
- Partnering with Global Field Communications, Product, Marketing, and other Operational teams to customize the training programs for the field in LATAM
- Translating the global programs (English to Spanish)
- Supporting field tool/Salesforce adoption initiatives within the region.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent multi-lingual communication skills (written and verbal) in both English and Spanish.
- Experience presenting to field audiences in an organization.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in field sales/account development/support roles, marketing, general management, training or consulting in Latin America.
- Proven track record developing successful programs to accelerate the performance of large customer facing teams.
- Experience collaborating across many functional areas to lead the design and delivery of relevant, timely, and engaging large scale digital/virtual/and experiential training programs.
- Proven customer orientation and global mindset.
- Ambitious self-starter, with a strong work ethic, intense will-to-win, and demonstrated personal excellence.
- Enthusiastic, fun, flexible and demonstrates a willingness to learn!
- Bachelor Degree
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo