American Express Careers
Reporting Analyst - Global Privacy Program and Reporting
- Report, identify and validate metrics, Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and / or Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure privacy compliance and effectiveness of privacy controls.
- Develop reporting related to Privacy Risk Oversight, Risk Appetite Framework (RAF), Control and Compliance Reporting, and other BCR Monitoring activities (i.e., complaints, regulatory change management, etc.).
- Transition complex, manual and complicated reporting concepts and systems in a straightforward, understandable, and automated reporting package.
- Global Privacy Program (GPP) support, including policy and committee governance, stewarding the management of privacy policies, standards and other guidance documents.
- Developing risk management and oversight activities, including risk libraries, privacy impact assessments or risk assessment questionnaire (New Product Approval, Process Risk Self-Assessment, and Third Party Lifecycle Management program, and related guidance.
- Help with the ongoing management of privacy training and communication, and other awareness activities.
- 1+ years of experience in privacy/data protection or 2+ years within compliance, information security, banking oversight and/or other risk management discipline preferred.
- Strong data and analytical skills, requiring knowledge of latest technology, including Big Data, SQL, SAS (or other programming languages like Python, HTML, etc.).
- Proven ability to apply quantitative techniques and statistical tools and translate results to business solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to influence across all levels.
- Proven track record of driving results and building effective relationships with all levels of management.
- Possess sound judgment, flexibility and nimbleness in changing courses and solving problems swiftly.
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills, including pivots, macros and leadership level presentation quality.
- Demonstrated ability to operationalize principles into BAU activities.
- Ability to analyze issues and business use cases, document analysis, and execute plans to action
- Experience working through data quality issues
- Relevant degrees and or certifications in business or quantitative field preferred.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time