American Express Careers
Account Development Manager
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
Do you want to be part of the high performing team? We are looking for Account Development Manager who responsible for managing and growing within the defined portfolio with a combination of Global, Large to SME commercial clients. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
The core responsibilities of this role are developing sound sales strategies by positioning American Express’ best-in-class commercial products and solutions to the managed corporate clients. Retain and expand the existing relationship within defined portfolio of corporate clients in order to achieve annual spend and growth target. Focus on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent client relationship across levels within the clients' organizations.
To be successful in this role, you must be a driven, self-motivated individual. Your prior experience in account management within commercial industry will be an advantage.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial selling and account management experience
- Strong communication, negotiating, and influencing skills
- Ability to build relationships with client decision makers and key internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of basic financial acumen is a plus (financial statement analysis, cash flow)
- Experience using Salesforce.com and LinkedIn a plus
- Strong PC skills, experience using Apple iPad, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel
- Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese (Mandarin would be an added advantage)
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time