American Express Careers
Acquisition Marketing Analyst
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
The successful candidate will be joining the team responsible for developing and executing the acquisition marketing strategy and lead generation plans for large, mid-market and small business customers in the U.K.
Specifically, the candidate will be a key member of the team responsible for end to end acquisition process efficiency. This includes campaign process management, channel innovation and consulting across all large, mid and small businesses team in the UK as well as analytics, reporting and infrastructure support.
He/she will also be working with the core UK Acquisition team to improve the large, mid and small business prospect and marketable universe, looking at how to best drive key performance metrics and support growth across the various acquisition channels. This also includes leading projects in areas such as transformational projects in the analytics and insight space.
Other key responsibilities such as:
- Providing analysis and insight to senior management on channel and market performance, including touched or untouched leads and pipeline reports
- Maintaining and building the relationship with the central lead generation infrastructure vendor for GCP & SBS which involves day to day management and prioritisation of strategic channel initiatives across the UK teams
- Co-coordinating and prioritising tactical campaign and infrastructure requests for the UK
- Managing strategic Acquisition Marketing projects to optimise Marketing channels and drive efficiency, including the management of projects within the analytics and insights area (lead creation of customer avatar profiles for each industry for example)
- Partnering with Sales and Marketing colleagues on a daily basis, providing solutions and advice to drive campaign effectiveness
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills and relationship management skills to manage both internal and vendor relationships
- Outstanding analytical (data) skills and problem solving capability as well as experience with data management / database marketing and strong attention to details
- Marketing experience – experience of lead generation and/or campaign management would be a plus
- Excellent time management skills, above all, having demonstrated focus and success at meeting deadlines
- Experience in driving process improvements and efficiencies ideally within a Marketing / sales environment
- An understanding of sales force dynamics either from experience in the field or acquisition
- Extensive experience of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of SAS and Tableau software would also be desirable
- University degree or equivalent experience preferred
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time