American Express Careers
Director CEN France and Head of GSN France H/F
The Global Servicing Group plays a critical role in helping American Express win in the French market.
Driving the end to end customer experience, this role is responsible for the delivery of superior servicing to French Cardmembers.
The role has direct accountability for the Customer Engagement Network France organization across the two sites of Paris and Brighton, it also has indirect accountability on other areas of the Global Servicing Network in France, with the aim of ensuring appropriate coordination and governance on key employee and regulatory initiatives, such as Colleague Engagement and Talent agenda, adoption and accurate implementation of new regulatory requirements across all GSN areas. The role also has oversight accountabilities for all those processes and activities relevant to French Customers managed at offshored sites, with the intent of assuring respect of the French legal and regulatory framework in the delivery of the service promise to French customers.
This role is also part of the French Country Executive Team and Senior Executive Team.
The Director CEN France – Head of GSN France reports to the Vice President CEN Italy and France & GM GSN Italy and is part of the European CEN Leadership Team.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Deliver Superior Service.
- Owns the provision of superior customer service and continuously improves the customer experience embracing Customer First approach through Relationship Care in all aspects of the customer journey
- Continuously strives for improved ‘Excellent’ and ‘Recommend to a Friend’ results
- Owns the relationship with PCS within the Market to ensure CEN Service proactively supports market based Consumer strategies and initiatives
- Partners closely with the French GCN teams, Commercial Servicing, New Accounts and Merchant Servicing Teams to ensure an integrated and consistent customer experience and optimal service performance across GSN in France
- Holds monthly oversight update meetings with Customer Fulfilment Network in Argentina, to review service provided and quality & compliance results and identify improvement opportunities
- Participates as a member of the CEN European Leadership Team, French PCS Country Executive Team / Market Senior Executive Team and contributes to business decisions that impact all of GSN French Market and Lines of Business.
At the right margins.
- Owns the operating expense of CEN France (ca. USD 12M) and implements plans to ensure CEN France delivers on all shareholder goals
- Drives process reengineering and channel improvements across all functions within Global Servicing Network France
- Implements reengineering initiatives and continuous process improvement to ensure operational effectiveness and implementation of best practice
- Through extraordinary people
- Directly manages a Team of 140 Customer Care Professionals and Team Leaders across two sites (Paris and Brighton)
- Develops a team of highly engaged employees demonstrating leadership excellence through a diversified range of activities
- Motivating large teams of employees to deliver a superior customer service
- Creates a transparent, engaging teamwork environment and network which enables future talent to advance in the organisation
We seek an inspiring and dedicated people leader who has:
- Generated organizational follower-ship, with a demonstrated ability to develop a vision for growth and to lead a large group of people toward that vision
- A proven track record of driving results in an operations environment
- A deep passion for the customer and for inspiring people
- High levels of integrity and delivers on the promise
- Very strong relationship skills at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills
- High levels of self-awareness
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time