American Express Careers
Centurion Relationship Manager
If you have a personal interest in travel and lifestyle activities and passion to deliver exceptional service to our Centurion Card Members, this role would suit you.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience and knowledge in Card Servicing (preferred), including GSP, Desktop Plus, STAR. If no previous experience, the a commitment to learn.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail & accuracy.
- Confidence to make purposeful outbound calls creating WOW moments for our Card Members.
- Outstanding listening skills and capacity to articulate effective actions based on customer identified needs and profile
- Demonstrates resilience and maintains composure even under pressure and in the face of frequently changing or competing demands
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence in dealing with high value customer enquiries and in probing customer to determine key requirements and to articulate product relevance
- Willingness to learn new skills in the future such as Travel (Sabre 3.0)
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team and to demonstrate positive leadership when influencing colleagues to support changing customer requirements
- Has the ability to build a network of relationships both internal (GCA, GMS, GNA, Fraud, Authorisations etc.) and external with preferred suppliers
- Professional personal presentation
- This role includes outbound, inbound and email servicing and at times also customer facing when hosting Centurion events.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time