American Express Careers
Executive-Key Account Sales
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for an Executive-Key Account Sales to perform in the Global Commercial Services business unit of American Express.
This position will be responsible to focus on acquiring and expanding new clients of large business segment in Chile and managing relationship with customers to maximize customer satisfaction, profitability, account development and retention.
- Growing business portfolio by selling corporate solutions to key companies in the market.
- Focus most of efforts in acquiring key accounts while maintaining a portfolio of clients.
- Seeking out/establishing relationships at different levels and with cross - functional areas.
- Identifying, drive and close profitable new business on B2B financial deals.
- Seeking to implement new ideas and or techniques learned through experience and interaction with peers.
- Combine a depth of payment expertise with a consultative approach to build trust with strategic clients.
- Bachelor’s level degree.
- Extensive (5+ years) experience in International Trade Finance and/or Corporate Bank.
- Advanced English level.
- Experience in closing difficult financial negotiations with Treasurers or C-level executives in companies with $30M+ revenues.
- Experienced in managing long and complex sales cycles.
- Proven account relationship management skills.
- Strong consultative selling skills and strategic thinking ability.
- Tenacious and results oriented.
- Strong problem solving/decision and organizational skills.
- Professional presentation skills.
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Able to influence without authority.
If you're looking for a challenge that allows you to develop your career, we invite you to join our team and be part of a brand with global presence and global opportunities. Find out more about the company, our values and how to work with us on our website. American Express Argentina, is waiting for you!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time