American Express Careers
Manager - Regional Sales
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Manager Regional Sales to perform in the Global Commercial Services business unit of American Express.
This position will be responsible to drive results, maximize profitability and increase the portfolio of clients. Also it will focus on delivering a long-term, consultative selling strategy to drive results, designing USD denominated Trade Finance solutions using the full suite of AXP Commercial Card products to strategic corporate prospects (primarily those domiciled in Chile and Peru).
- Set strategy, provide leadership and engage with sales team and key client contacts to achieve regional Charge volume growth and profitability.
- Ability to quickly develop detailed understanding of Commercial Card value proposition and how these can address the customer needs.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment balancing complex projects with firm deadlines.
- Well-versed in current best practice information and trends in the external market place.
- Understands the impact and benefits that new practices could bring to the organization and is willing to implement changes.
- Demonstrate the ability to secure buy-in at all levels within the organization.
- Capacity to develop consultative sales strategies and articulate the value of a customized Amex value proposition to meet customer needs.
- Remove logistical road blocks to client service.
- Bachelor Degree or higher.
- Able to travel up to 10% region
- Bilingual - English Proficiency.
- Experience in International Trade Finance and/or Corporate Banking.
- Minimum of 5 year experience managing sales team.
- Minimum of 3 years working on B2B sales experience.
- Expert in MS PowerPoint and able to use MS Word & Excel
- Experience in qualifying buyers and sellers, conducting comprehensive financial history inquiries, performing risk tolerances, conducting market research, etc.
- Experience gathering and analyzing company and market financial data, deciphering and presenting recommendations to stakeholders and decision makers.
- Strong written and verbal sales / customer communication skills.
- A capable communicator with a clear and concise presentation style, who can convey, with consistency, a vision for the business in a manner that is readily accessible and understandable to all.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a proven track record in sales and leadership.
If you're looking for a challenge that allows you to develop your career, we invite you to join our team and be part of a brand with global presence and global opportunities. Find out more about the company, our values and how to work with us on our website. American Express Argentina, is waiting for you!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time