American Express Careers
Technology Solutions Manager
1) Design and implement integrated card programmers for new and existing Global Corporate Services clients to achieve efficient and timely implementations, applying project management principles. This will involve partnering with Business Development, Account Development, Global Servicing Network, Implementation Solutions and Global Currency Solutions on sales and expansion engagements.
2) Provide both technical and business process consulting coupled with thought leadership to clients and prospects alike. This includes providing assistance on reconciliation and payment processes, as well as Amex technical capabilities and applications
3) Demonstrate excellent project management skills. A core element of this role is to manage the end to end implementation process of Expense Management Solutions for clients. This will include managing and building relationships with third parties.
4) Make important contributions on product development and internal process improvements. This will include developing training and educational material to share with internal and external customers.
5) Provide support and consulting functions both remotely and on client site, based on client needs. English is a component of the role as each Technology Solutions Manager covers several markets.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Consultative, collaborative and influencing skills.
- Customer focus.
- Good project management skills: ability to manage complex projects in an environment of changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills. Good interpersonal and teambuilding skills to develop relationships with internal and external clients alike
- Good understanding and application of business process theory and practice.
- Working Knowledge of Financial and Management Accounting processes and practices (specifically around Accounts Payable, reconciliation and payment processes)
- Strong understanding of technical/system architecture and business processes surrounding business application software & solutions (ERP and EMS).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Familiarity with technological environment underpinning the internet.
- Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly (specifically around American Express Electronic Products)
- Team player. Eager to assist colleagues.
- Dynamic and self-motivated to succeed in this fast moving environment.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and handle ambiguity.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Process mapping skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelors' degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related field, preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time