American Express Careers
Manager - US Sales and Account Development, Finance
- Partnering closely with the Middle Market Sales organization, providing deep dive analytics on client level data to influence strategic decisions that drive efficient growth, and supporting investment requests and results.
- Performing ad hoc analysis of charge volume and profitability trends across products/segments and client portfolio to identify key opportunities for business growth.
- Provide ongoing support to the GM of US Sales and Account development for effective and financially sound decision making
- 3+ years experience
- Self-starter who thrives in fast paced environment
- Confidence to voice opinions, ask questions, and develop a point of view in meetings & conversations with senior executives
- Ability to organize and analyze large amounts of data - advanced Excel skills & detail-oriented
- Strong relationship building skills and capable of driving results across teams
- Experience in big data is a plus
- Bachelors Degree
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time