American Express Careers
Manager – Digital Acquisition, Acquisition & Partnership, Global Consumer Services Group
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
- Optimize A&P investments to drive new sales (NCA/NAA) for propriety and co-branded products through digital channels.
- Provide thought leadership in all elements of digital acquisition including A&P management, campaign ROI, project management and partner negotiation.
- Collaborate with Product teams and Brand & Loyalty team on New Product Development and Product Refresh to drive incremental NCA/NAA and BBA.
- Maintain and build strong partnership with Central Team to plan and develop media and search strategies, and to monitor performance by leveraging the central analytics team.
- Collaborate with Central Team, Risk Management and New Accounts on eApply/GCAP capabilities implementation, maintenance and enhancement to drive acquisition efficiency.
- Work with agencies and external partners to create effective strategies, execution plan and performance tracking for SEM, SEO as well as online media channels.
- Lead the effort to deliver best in class experience across prospect journey and mobile prospect journey.
- Work closely with sales channel leaders (direct sales, telemarketing and acquisition marketing) to optimize campaign effectiveness and resource.
- Conduct post campaign analysis and sub-channel tracking to evaluate program effectiveness.
- Understand end to end eApply process, compliance and risk policy to ensure smooth implementation of all online acquisition campaigns.
- Represent acquisition in key business projects such as Acquisition War Room for acquisition related discussion and project management.
- Actively engage with compliance/GCO to ensure all regulatory requirements and internal guidelines are met.
- Conduct weekly/monthly digital channels performance tracking.
- A&P management
- Manage a team of 3-4 team members.
Are you up for the challenge?
- 8+ years solid marketing experience with strong track record of digital acquisition or online media experience.
- Degree in marketing, business related disciplines
- Innovative and strategic thinker with proven experience of leading a team of digital marketing and delivering acquisition results.
- Strong marketing, project management with solid knowledge on SEO, SEM and Online Media
- Ability to work independently and able to prioritize and multi-tasking
- Well experienced with social media platform and strategies
- Ability to drive execution, optimize resources, and develop innovative solutions
- Analytical, sound business acumen, attention to details and processes
- Strong Will to Win and passion for digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills and multi-tasking in matrix environment
- Strong financial acumen
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time