American Express Careers
Senior Analyst - Prospect Direct Mail Acquisition, Marketing
- Develop winning creatives, offers, and segmentation to drive higher response and spend.
- Manage creative agency to develop winning creative
- Collaborate with key partners to drive flawless execution of Direct Mail campaigns. Due to the complexity of the systems and processes, this person must demonstrate high strengths in organization and attention to detail.
- Report & track results.
- Draw insight and linkages from multiple sets of data to set the course for test & learn strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong organizational skills with relentless attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, stay organized, and operate effectively under changing or stressful conditions
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adeptness for building and leveraging relationships
- Positive attitude and commitment to success
- Marketing mindset and creative thinker with a strong customer focus
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft office software
- At least 1-2 years Marketing experience
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time