American Express Careers
Sr. Manager B2B Analytics & Measurement
- Identify highest opportunity merchants for B2B spend growth through modeling and data analysis.
- Partner with issuing teams to implement and influence treatments.
- Closely monitor results and analyze what is working / not working to identify key drivers. Help make changes in real time by informing changes to existing models and segmentation based on results.
- Implement models across merchant communication channels to achieve scale and allow for real-time identification of merchant opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with targeting, segmentation, reporting and measurement.
- Experience with experimental test design, modeling techniques, and data mining.
- Proficient with statistical software (e.g., SAS, SPSS, etc.) and manipulating large data sets and samples.
- Ability to drive insights from the data and provide actionable steps to the business.
- Great follow-up, attention to detail, and self starter with the ability to drive results.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of merchant business is a preferred.
- Bachelors in. Statistics or other quantitative field such as Mathematics, Economics, or Engineering
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time