American Express Careers
We are a Global services company and the world’s largest Card issuer.
Our direct relationships with millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- Engaging with Super Premium customers to build relationships, and delivering a positive customer experience while acquiring new customers.
- Prospecting for new customers through existing leads and Networking and referencing.
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
- Set appointments, listen to customer needs and sell most appropriate product
- Researches and understands prospects before making the call
- Ensures all applications are fully and accurately completed, and submitted properly along with relevant documentation
- Be the interface between Amex and the customer to resolve any application processing issues
- Drive the on-boarding of new customers and initiates spend enablement activities
- Keep up-to-date on products and competition
- Attend and participate in regular staff meetings
- Engages in regular portfolio planning to determine areas of focus & project accurate full year forecasts
- Attend relevant industry and partner conferences, tradeshows and networking events
- Ensuring all performance standards are met viz. business targets, controls and compliance
- Expansion of internal and external relationships, and drive sales results
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate sales processes are followed, and the highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered
- MBA or Graduate
- Minimum 2 years of acquisition experience and the ability to sell high end lifestyle products/ solutions
- Consultative selling experience
- Proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Existing network of HNI
- Experience of selling to HNI and proven track record of the same
- Demonstrated strategic ability– able to link Amex and customer goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship building experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent planning skills and territory management skills
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management
- Ability to influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally and at all levels
- Ability to engage and gain commitment effectively across all communication platforms (via telephone, email & face to face)
- Ability to establish/maintain credibility with customers and partners
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills
- Good understanding of customer and company financials –company ITR, P&L account, net-worth certificate etc.
- Fair about of international travel and exposure to luxury goods to understand the customer mindset well.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time